I have neglected this blog for about a month now- which really isn't too bad for me! Here's just a few things that we've been up to in the past month.
Justin completed his first year of Optometry School! He is now officially a "second year." We both can't believe how fast that first year went by. I hope it doesn't all go by that fast.
Justin had a week and a half break between the end of 1st year and the beginning of 2nd, so we went to visit our friends in Oklahoma! We had so much fun with Zack and Keri in Oky land. We even got to play with our other friends from Cedar City- Carma and Topher! It was so good to get away and spend time with our friends.
We went to the Oklahoma City Memorial. It really was so neat.
Hayden went camping for the first time last weekend. Justin took Hayden to our ward's fathers and sons camp out . It was pretty much Hayden's dream come true. A place where he could run around, get dirty, eat hot dogs, and most imortantly- where he could throw things around all day! What could be better for Hayden?
I thought I was sad I coudn't come too, until I realized all the things I could do with a night all to myself. It was oh-so-fantastic for me!
Hands down-- My new favorite picture
I swear I can hear him laughing

5 comments:
cute pictures. I am sure Hayden just had a blast on the campout. I am glad you were able to go to OK city to visit your friends, the memorial looks really cool.
An update! YAY!!!
Looks like you're having the time of your life. Glad you liked OK...not too bad, eh? Hope you'll be visiting the UT place sometime soon!
Miss you! :-)
Hayden is getting so big. I can't believe how big he looks. We need to skype stat. How fun that you guys went to Oklahoma to visit friends! You guys are the cutest little family.
Oh my goodness, Hayden is getting so big... I miss my Jackman family. Can't wait for July. We love you!
O this makes me so sad. I can't believe how much he has grown and I am not there to see it. But all in good time. End of July is going to rock your world. Park City...here we come! love and miss you
Post a Comment