This past weekend was very uplifting and delightful!
The uplifting part came when I attended Time Out For Women with some friends from our ward. This was much needed and I had a great time!
The delightful part came when Justin and I took Hayden to Nick jr. Storytime Live at the Orpheum Theater in Memphis. Hayden was on cloud nine because he got to see Dora, The Wonder Pets, The Backyardigans, and Ni Hao, Kai-lan in real life. Hayden loved every minute of it. Justin and I loved watching how much fun Hayden was having. It's amazing how much joy you experience when your child is having fun.

We walked down Beale Street after because it is right by the theater and it was a gorgeous night. We also got to see the sun set on the banks of the Mississippi River and I can honestly say that is was one of the most beautiful sun sets I have ever seen! Sorry no pics of that..... Just do your best to imagine.....

10 comments:
I forgot to ask you how that went. I'm glad Hayden liked it!
So cool! Hayden is one lucky guy. If Addison knew what he got to do, she'd totally be jealous! Oh! I wish we could come visit! And, good on ya for going to Time Out for Women. I'll bet it was wonderful!
I'm so glad you get to have some "Time Out" Time with good friends and family. And I'm glad you get to enjoy good weather. I think it was about 30 something degrees this morning, it snowed once this week... ugh. Thanks for keeping us POSTED!
I want to hear about Time Out For Women. I'll call you later. Hayden is getting so big. I wanna squeeze him, but what's new?
:-( <--This is ME missing YOU this [-----------] much! Spent some time in C*town last weekend. Lunch with Trecia just wasn't the same without you.
BUT....
So happy you're happy and doing oh-so-well!
Love you lots!
I can't believe how big he is getting!!! Holy cow! Why must our kids grow up? We miss you guys like crazy! I wish you guys were going out to Utah the end of May early June... lol ;)
Hayden, stop growing! I don't want to miss it. We miss "Mista and Mista Jaxon." Lets go back to the cruise. keep blogging, I love it. and as for me, I'm working on it. Will you enjoy reading mine as much as I do reading yours??
Jealous! I have always wanted to go to Time Out...maybe one day. I bet it was so good.
Love the pictures of Hayden. He is seriously so cute. He is getting so big too!
Hey it looks like you guys are having a blast out there. Super jealous though. It seems like you are seeing your husband much more than I am. JK he's probably gone all day every day huh!You guys look like you had a great spring break!! We miss you guys and we may come out sometime!
Hey its me Savannah a fellow blogger! I'll add your blog to our list! Mine is private but I can e-mail you and invite! Waiting with anticipation I know:) BTW you cruise looks so fun. You are a goof ball!
Post a Comment