I'm so happy with these - great job on picking out the rest of the fabric - they really liven up your place! We will have to go check out that store together...I've been needing (that's right....needing :) some more fabric! If your button doesn't work, you can use my machine any time - you can even bring it over on Monday.
Our little family resides in the South! Justin is attending the Southern College of Optometry in Memphis, Tennessee. I am officially a stay at home mommy and I couldn't be happier to be done with college forever! Hayden is three and I'm pretty sure he is smarter than me most of the time. He also makes me laugh harder than anyone else I know. Little Ryder is the newest addition to our family. He is way too cute for his own good. Oh, and don't even get me started on the adorable rolls on his legs. It's a crazy coincidence but both our boys just happen to be the most adorable little boys ever!
10 comments:
I love them! Great job!!!
super cute!!!
They look great! Good work Monica!
I'm impressed! Now all you need to do is make me some for my couch!
I'm so happy with these - great job on picking out the rest of the fabric - they really liven up your place! We will have to go check out that store together...I've been needing (that's right....needing :) some more fabric! If your button doesn't work, you can use my machine any time - you can even bring it over on Monday.
How handy are YOU?!? Love it!
Monica, you are amazing!!! I love what you have done!
Pretty impressive, Monica!
So cute Monica!!! I have that same couch and hate the pillows so I need to talk to you about how you did this...Was it extremely hard?
Soooooooo adorable... Teach me!
Post a Comment