This week I jokingly told Hayden that he was a rock star because he kept pretending Justin's racquetball racket was a guitar, or as Hayden calls it- "Tigar." When I called Hayden a rock star his eyes immediately widened and before I knew it he was running all over yelling "Hayden rock star ever!" Since that day he hasn't stop pretending to be a little rock star. This video shows how Hayden has been spending 90% of his time lately.
Warning- This is two minutes long and pretty much falls under the "videos that grandparents will love" category.
Life is going very well. Can't complain. We had a fabulous time in Utah over the holidays. Simply put- Family time is my favorite time! We loved being home for the holidays, but coming back has made us realize how much Southaven is our home now. We love the life that we have here. One of my favorite things this winter has been the weather in the South. Yesterday it was 55 degrees and you better believe Hayden and I spent the majority of the day outside! Monday is suppossed to be 60 degrees! I still miss family and friends but I do NOT miss the snow. Not one bit.
Random Picture Time!
Okay, so maybe just one random picture. Our computer is being ever so cooperative right now. Luckily, one of my resolutions this year is to take more pictures- which may lead to more blog posts. (Note I used the word may. I make no guarantees, but I'm trying.)

10 comments:
Awww. He's the CUTEST lit'l rock star. Seriously!
SOOOO fun to see you over the break. We'll do it again in 6 months! Miss you.
Ok, so I must fall into the "grandparent category" cause I just laughed my head off! We all know where he got the crazy hip action from....I kept waiting for him to slap the ground with his hands while slowly dragging his hands up his legs! LOL. Loved it and I totally miss you already. It was so fun to stay up till the wee hours of the morning just chatting. It was like we both still lived at home and I loved it!
How cute is he with that racquet! He was so dang cute today in Nursery - he got so excited with every song! He's really starting to show his personality and it's great!
He is so smart! It cracks me up the things he catches on to.
WWwhHHHHHAAAtttt... Is he 15? I am laughing so hard right now! What two year old knows the alphabet and also knows he is a ROCK STAR!!!! He is off to a good start! I just want to squeeze his cheeks and please tell him Beann knows he's the greatest ROCK STAR everrrrrrr!!!!!
p.s... LOOKOUT, Jess jus showed me the ropes with the whole bloggin situation! You know your going to have some crazy comments from your little sis in Cali!
I guess I'll let it slide that you do love it there;) The selfish part of me wants you three here with us but I do love that you have made such a wonderful life there, for now. I couldn't pull up the video but I'll try again tomorrow. I love your new background- I picked myself up a new one from the same place, Thanks sister! I miss you guys.
Go Hayden! Rock on!
Oh my! Hayden is the cutest Rock Star EVER!! That last picture of him is to die for! Miss Monica when are we ever going to see each other again?? Are you guys going home this summer at all?
He is SO effing cute!!! I'm so sad he couldn't come to lunch!!! I wanted to see him in person and hear his little voice and personality!!!
Oh Monica, This is the best. Hayden is the greatest rock star ever! What a fun mom you are! I love you, and miss you. So glad I have some perfectly choice memories of you through the years. Hayden does remind me of you and your fun and vivacious personality.I loved this little video. I too am laughing right out loud at midnight watching this video over and over. It has been fun to read through your blog and to catch up on your happenings. Your mom told me to check out your blog and to read about the cruise. I only wish that I could have been on that cruise ship the same time that all of you were. What a rocken good time! So glad you had such a fun time and a much needed vacation and break. Give those guys of yours a big hug from me!
Keep having a lot of fun in life and enjoy your journey!
Love and miss you,
Sherilyn
Post a Comment