Hayden is walking! Hayden has been walking for quite a long time but I haven't had much time for blogging- This semester is crazy!
Hayden loves being able to get around and into everything. I actually love it too. Hayden is much happier. Justin and I have just gotten used to putting our apartment back together each night after Hayden goes to bed.
These aren't the best pic of Hayden walking- but after our computer crashed last week this was all I could access.
It is hard to get Hayden to wear hats, but he loves this cap thing. It makes me laugh because it looks so goofy.
Hayden wearing chemistry goggles---- a dream come true for Justin.

14 comments:
YAY!!! She blogs ;-). It was so fun to see you guys this weekend. Hayden is darling! Walking all over the place.... sheesh! I miss you. Good luck with your busy-ness... we will get together at least one more time before you leave. Promise. Much love friend!
Your little boy is SO cute!!!
Wow I can't believe he is walking, Hali told me about it when you guys hooked up over the week-end. So sorry I was sick!! We still need our "therapeutic" lunch date OK
love it!
Oh my GOODNESS!!! he is so BIG!!!! I miss ya I want to come see you guys so soon!! We have Spring Fever BAD!! WEll your family is darling! Hope to see ya soon! Love ya
I can't believe he is walking!!!!!Oh my gosh that hat hahaha I could freaking squeeze him!!! We're planning a trip down your direction in the May June area (ok so I may have just decided that about 20 minutes ago, Tim wasn't so much involved) and I need to see you and meet him!!!
Hey, Monica,
I'm glad I found your blog! Elementary Ed? You are one brave sou!!! I'm in my 29th year of teaching---all at Alpine! (rich, white, English speaking kids)
Check out my class blog:
missmitchellsfabulousfifthgrade.blogspot.com
Mon, I can't get over the chemistry goggles. Hayden was wearing them in another pic Justin had on his facebook and I love it, I started salivating... you know the pinch and squeeze salivate. Miss you guys.
K I have to ask you... Was Brianne in a Subway commercial? Ha every time I see it I think it's her and it drives me crazy! How are you doing by the way?
Oh he is so flippin cute! time to Bring out the saftey clips and plugs.. hell be exploring.
It was good to see him (and you and justin) before you guys left.
love ya
So cute! How fun- Gaige just started walking this week. Hayden is SO cute!! We need to hand out sometime!
So cute! How fun- Gaige just started walking this week. Hayden is SO cute!! We need to hand out sometime!
Haha, I love the goggles picture!
Monica, Hayden is SO cute!! I bet you're the cutest little mom...
Post a Comment