
That's right! This summer we will be moving to Tennessee! After lots of thought and prayer we have decided that Justin will attend The Southern College of Optometry in Memphis, Tenn. Justin was accepted to this school in Tennessee and a school in Fullerton, California. It's funny how it all worked out because when we started applying to optometry schools we only wanted to go to the school in California. We only applied to other schools in case he didn't get accepted to the California school. But after getting accepted to both schools we started feeling really good about Memphis. Yada Yada Yada..... Memphis it is! Starting this August we will be Tennessee residents for the next four years. We are very excited for this new adventure! I am so proud of my amazing hubby! SCO is one of the top Optometry schools in the country.
Now its time to play catch up-
Christmas was the best! Nothing beats being with family for Christmas. This picture was actually taken when we went out to California and stayed with my sister Brianne and her husband Jared. It was so fun! And we are still sorry to you guys for not choosing the California school :(
In November we all went out to Nauvoo for Brianne and Jared's wedding. We are so happy for these two love birds. We had such a great time in Nauvoo, even though I was away from my Hayden for A WHOLE WEEK! That was the first time we left Hayden. I still don't like to think about it. Regardless of the separation, Nauvoo was amazing!
Last but not least...... Hayden turned ONE!
November 26 was the big day! Unfortunately I don't have any great pictures of the party on my camera because I was helping Hayden- We did get some great ones from Grandpa Jackman but these are all I've got for the blog. Hands down-this has been the best year of my life! Justin says dido- definitely!

21 comments:
MONICA HEALEY!!! O my goodness. You have the cutest family EVER!!!!! Sorry I found you through Erins web page. Any way I just had to let you know how cute you and your kamily are. :)
Kristie (Erin and Whitneys crazy sister)
Monica--YAY! So glad to know that now YOU know. . .what an adventure you're in for. Just think, Hayden will grow up talking with a "Suthun' accent, y'all" ha! (And, perfect music for the blog, by the way)
I'm so excited for you guys....you know Memphis isn't that far away from Dallas. Now I can say I have family close by...sort of. :)
Congratulations!! This will be an exciting adventure for your little family. You'll love it, I'm sure of it. You make it what you want it to be.
Your little Hayden turning one....Wow!
He's darling!
Loved the pics of Brianne and Nauvoo!!
Happy New Year to you!
Michele
I can't believe you guys are moving!!!! At least it is when we will be moving. Don't know where yet. That is so exciting for you guys.
OK... OK.... Where to begin?!?! Congrats on making the big school decision. BUT...I'M GOING TO MISS YOU!!! I am becoming quite the world traveler though ;-). Hayden is absolutely darling! I can't believe it's been a year. So fun! Happy holidays...your Christmas card is still sitting on my kitchen counter. Oops. Much love friend. We HAVE,HAVE,HAVE to get together before you leave! It's a must. Take care
So you are moving to Tennesse?! Wow. Thats great! We just drove through Memphis yesterday while driving back to our home in Alabama. You are definetly going to be the minority there!! Good luck with all that! I cant believe your little guy is 1!! :) Fun! Cute little family!
Hey Mon, I tried calling you a few times during the break but it looks as though you were having the time of your life! Your sisters wedding looks beautiful! But of course it would right! I am very very very sad you are moving. I am going to miss you guys very much
Congratulations on the up-coming move! That's so exciting. My only advice for moving is don't plan on moving when you're 8-9 months pregnant like I did. Otherwise your stuff goes and you don't!
Your little boy is getting so big, I can't believe it! He's such a cutie!
Mon I'm SO excited for you!!! Tell justin congratulations!!! That will be so fun!!! I can't believe Brianne got married!! We are so old! And Colton is huge!!! How old is he now?! I remember when he was just a little guy and he wouldbang his head on the floor when he got mad :) wow time flies. And I can't believe Hayden's one now!!! He is such a cute baby!!!
Congrats! That is so awesome!!! It was so fun to hang out and see you guys! You are awesome!!
How exciting! That will be so fun for you guys! I'm so sad we didn't get to hang out when you guys came up, holidays are always so busy...next time. Wow thats crazy Hayden is 1! Doesn't the time just fly by? What a cuttie!
Congats! On everything. That is so exciting. Goodluck! We will miss you guys.
Miss Monica!!! We must talk soon! I can't believe you are moving to Memphis!!! How exciting!
Hi Monica! How exciting for you guys! Good luck on your new adventure...your little sweet boy is darling and getting so big!
Congrats on Tennessee! That is so so exciting. I hope you have to come through Oky on your way there. WE miss you guys and hope Christmas was grand!
MONICA!!! oh my! K first of all CONGRATULATIONS! that is so exciting about school! and how fun tennessee! I'm sure you will love it. We're about a year behind you two... any good law schools out there?? we'll have to check it out, and second we still have yet to get together!! We need to before you leave! Let me know when you are coming out this way. LOVES.
Remember how much fun we used to have singing all those random songs in Mr. Dibb's science clas! LOL Love it :)
Memphis is going to be such an adventure. Make sure you go to Graceland and see all the other sites it has to offer. Good luck!
I don't have a blog that I post to regularly but you can always email me at jennijensen@gmail.com
Memphis it is then! What an adventure. Just think how close you'll all get having to really get out on your own. Looks like you guys had a great holiday too! Hayden is getting so big...ONE YEAR OLD...what a doll.
Hey Monica! Congrats on Memphis! I found you on Amber's blog :) and had to say hi! I didn't know Brianne got married, how fun! And CUTE baby by the way!! So adorable!
~Aubrey(Dove)
Love that little guy. I have to see him again. Soon. We will surely come visit in Tenessee. And Nauvoo was so much fun... nothing like a little healthy competition of "The Drill Down". My hats off to Justin for beating Kiley by a hair. Miss your face.
Post a Comment