CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 8, 2008

The ever favorite tags!

My apologies to Kacy and my aunt Michele for slacking on the tags. Since we all know that I take way too long between posts I have decided to roll both tags into one. I will call it Eight Fabulous Obsessions! (We will see if I can think of that many)

Eight Fabulous Obsessions
1) The Christmas Season- I know I am in good company with this one. I think Christmas is everyone's favorite holiday. There is nothing quite like Christmas. I just wish we weren't so busy and stressed right now. Once we get through finals we will be able to enjoy the season more.
2) The Soup- This is mine and Justin's favorite TV show. I don't think we miss an episode. We laugh through the whole thing and then end up quoting it for the next few days. For those of you who have not enjoyed the goodness that The Soup has to offer, it is on The E channel- check your local listings!
3) Wicked- This is definitely one of my obsessions- just ask Justin. I saw the play last October and I was hooked immediately. I listen to the Wicked soundtrack all the time and before school started you could find me looking up any and everything on the internet that had to do with Wicked.
4) Socks- This has been a long time obsession for me. I love wearing socks. I even- are you ready for this- sometimes wear them when I sleep. I know I know- I'm crazy! When Justin and I were first married he would try to sneakily pull my socks off when I was sleeping because he couldn't sleep knowing that I had socks on. The bad thing is that I am passing my obsession onto my Hayden. The only time he doesn't have socks on is when wearing PJ's, in the bath, or when Justin takes them off while telling me "His feet need to breath!"
5) The local university news show- I know this is random-When we got cable we stumbled upon the SUU news channel and found ourselves one train wreck of a show. This humble little news program has had more "technical difficulties" than I can count. Bless their hearts- I know they are amateurs- I have laughed so hard I have cried while watching this show.
6)School/Finals- If obsession can be defined as something that occupies the majority of your time and thoughts, then school is definitely an obsession for me. Oh how I wish it wasn't, but it is.
7) Nauvoo Fudge- I have never been a big fudge lover, but that was before I tried Nauvoo fudge. I had some when we went to Nauvoo a few weeks ago for my sisters wedding. My mother-in-law told me how good it was, but it wasn't until I tried it for myself that I realized it lives up to all the hype. I suggest trying some if ever in Nauvoo.
8)My two Boys!- I saved the best for last. Justin and Hayden are my biggest obsession of all. I honestly can't get enough of them. Hayden has brought more joy into my life than I ever thought possible. He amazes me everyday. Justin is my everything. I don't know how I got so blessed to be with him forever. These two make life worth living.

I now tag anyone who wants to come up with 8 of their obsessions! (Good luck- It isn't as easy as you would think.)

2 comments:

Michele said...

You made me laugh out loud when you mentioned 'one train wreck of a show'....I remember the day when Steve was just like they were...It was BYU's little news program when he was in school. Good, funny stuff.

Oh and Talk Soup?? FUNNY!!

Great list Monica!


Michele

Hali said...

She blogs!!!

I knew we were friends for good reason. Pretty sure the Wicked soundtrack has not left my CD player/ iPod since October!

Much love!