CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Better Late Than Never

We are waiting for some family to get into town, and so we have about an hour to kill. I should be doing homework because I have way too much- but I am on strike from homework. After I studied my brains out for three nights in a row for a chemistry test and then did terribly I have decided to do something much more enjoyable... BLOG.

Here are some of our Halloween festivities.

For Halloween we were the three ninjas! That's right- Rocky, Colt and Tum Tum. For those of you who have not seen the cinematic classic "Three Ninjas" you are missing out! (I have to point out Justin's stash- it has nothing to do with the costume but he was so excited to have a mustache for one night.



He just might be the cutest ninja ever! No, he definitely is the cutest ninja ever!

Ah, the pumpkins! All I will say is that I am still laughing at Justin's Joker pumpkin. That pumpkin is one of my top five favorite things this year.



We went to Tuhacahn and saw Thriller. I've decided girls nights out are a necessity.





13 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

HOW FUN!! Your family is so cute!

Hali said...

Oh HOW I MISS YOU!!! thanks for playing, catching up, and being such a great friend! I had a blast, and yes... I'll admit, I do have my I-miss-Cedar moments. ;)

Love you guys.

PS... thanks for texting today. You and Trecia are MORE than welcome to come be my bodyguards anytime. OR you could just come and visit ;). TTYL

Brittany said...

You all look so cute! I'm glad that you are doing well. We miss you guys!

Erica said...

I love your costumes!!! And of course your pumpkins! I can't believe how big Hayden is getting.

Trecia said...

Wow you said that Justin's pumpkin was scary and I now believe it. crazy. Love the costumes and hangin out at Thriller. TTFN

Tawny said...

He is just so.so.... Smooshy!!
What a handsome little man.

Ben and Sarah said...

Im diggin Justin sweet mustache. He kind of looks like "Randy Man Savage" in his glory days. USFS for LIFE!

Tyler and Kilee said...

Tyler thought he would have a strange mustache with his costume too! haha Must be the only day of the year they can grow their facial hair how they think it looks cool and get away with it! I love that little Hayden painted his own pumpkin. You are brave! I'm jealous my mom got to see you all at the wedding dinner! I heard you had a slight confession....now are you ready to tell Big Mike about his crashed mule??

Keri Larson said...

Hey Monica Happy Birthday yesterday! Remember how we celebrated our birthday's together last year....yeah, that was awesome! I also have to say that I love your costumes. That's so great you all dressed up. Zack is a party pooper and won't dress up. sad. But I also wanted to tell you I love your little thing that says Edward prefers brunettes, take that blonds! It cracks me up so much! I love it. I hope you guys are doing good! We miss hanging out with you!

Maegan said...

It looks like you guys have a lot of fun. I can't believe how big your little guy is. Crazy! We are coming to Cedar for a little visit over the holidays. I'll have to call you when we get there and maybe we could get together and do something. Also, I was hoping you would e-mail me your address so that I can send you guys a Christmas card. My e-mail is schmutz_maegan@hotmail.com. Hope all is well.

Maegan Corry

Wright Bunch said...

OH what cute little ninja's you are:) I miss your guts.. been too long. LOve to see you soon. LOVES

Marianne said...

Monica! I didn't know if I would ever see the likes of you again... I'm glad to see that you are doing well! What a cute little boy!

Michele said...

Monica....
I'm laughing at the pumpkins too...The Joke pumpkin is priceless. Nice job Justin!
I see you've found what all women need and love....Girl's night out!! Now that's priceless! :)

hey...I've tagged you over on my blog....go see what it is.

Michele