I have seen this on some friends blogs and I have been wanting to do it. Here are the instructions.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
*And just as an FYI- Our little fam is doing well. School is... well, school. I can't wait until I am done. Justin and I keep very busy with lots of homework. We moved apartments and so now we have ridiculously cheap rent- Hallelujah! Justin has been accepted to an optometry school in Tennessee! (I am so unbelievably proud of him. He has worked so hard.) However, we won't decide what school we will be going to until March or April. And as for Hayden- I could go on for hours. He is our favorite part of every day. He is growing and learning like crazy. His favorite thing is to hold onto things and walk around. For Hayden's sake I hope he starts walking soon. For my sake I hope he starts walking when he is two!
September
2 weeks ago

12 comments:
WOW!
1. You moved? When? Where?
2. Congrats to Justin, but you CANT leave us and go all the way to Tennessee. I'm holding out hope for California or Arizona or something like that :).
3. Memories, memories, memories... too many fun ones to recall. How about sneaking Trecia's snacks into the library, or sitting on your living room floor attempting to make those wreaths, or what about when you decided to tell me you were prego in my graduation card, and I jumped 10 feet in the air when I read it?!? Such fun...
4. And finally, I will be gracing you with my presence in less than 2 weeks! YAY...run for the hills. I'm going to order tickets asap. Call you when I do.
5. Sorry we can NEVER seem to catch eachother. There will be MUCH catching up soon. Glad all is well. Love ya!
Your laugh is so contagious and that is definitely a mememory of you. Remember eating lunch in a circle outside everyday with our friends in Jr High? Remember how we used to buy those tubs of Ice cream or those salads? That is so classic. A small memory of you is that you loved carrots. I always wished I liked carrots and those were like candy to you. Forward the clock a little and remember having that arobics class together when we had to teach the class and we ran out of things to do so we were just making up crap?? I keep thinking of more, so I better stop before this gets any longer. (okay one more) Seriously, I will always remember you for being such an optimist and for being such a genuine person who included everyone. The way you conducted yourself back in highschool and JR high is the way people wished they would have been like. Love ya Monica for the anchor you were to me and many other people.
I don't know if I could even single out a moment with you, they were all too great at TCP. I always got so freaking excited to see you were on the schedule with me. I think the dancing was good, as was some of the clothes modeling . . . just about EVERYTHING!!!!
Congratulations on your husband's first acceptance to optometry school. You'll have a blast wherever you go, especially since you won't be the one in school! :)
I know what you mean about not wanting your baby to walk, once they can walk, EVERYTHING is fair game!
Oh Monica, too many memories and most of them I don't remember because you know my memory is very short. but your one I don't have to dig very far to think of a goody. Like the one time your head gently swung itself into the bathroom tile- or I pushed your head.... Yipes. Then there was the time we found you asleep in the toy box- so sweet. The time that I layed on my bed in Logan crying and you were just there to be my sister. Laughing our guts out in the back of the mini in California- still upset about that pic. I love your face and think your pretty much one of the greatest people I know. Miss you.
Oh Mon, the best times were always with you. Making up theme songs for characters on Super Mario Kart, Movie Critic Club, taking pictures of each other in front of your big screen while the Backstreet Boys music video was playing, shoving real Christmas trees inside other's vehicles, poop under car door handles (and waiting hiding in the freezing cold to see their reactions), sleepovers with breakfast always being toast with spray butter on it for me and some gross bland cereal for you, driving to Cedar City together to surprise our men, the list could go on and on, really. You are the best and I love you!
My favorite memory with you...Hmmm... I don't know that I have A favorite because, as cheesey as it sounds, I love hanging out with you. We have some good talks, especially about frustrations (school, motherhood, school, children, school...). Thanks for coming over to check on me tonight too. You are so sweet!
Ha! Remember when you first started working at the library and Peter whispered oh so softly "Hi" or something like that, through the drop box. Can anyone guess what are cute little Monica's reaction was??
"AAHHHH" the biggest scream I have ever heard!! I was so nervous, I didn't know what to do. I couldn't understand what in the world had happened. I wanted tp pee my pants when I figured it out. But no that was not the last time something like that occurred. There is proof on the library surveillance video of my husband getting Monica, I mean us really good!Love ya girl, I'm really going to miss you, Just and the baby
oops sorry I meant to type Justin not Just the baby.
Hey Monica! It's so funny that you mentioned when Jordan took is parents car. We were just talking about that the other day. Ha ha. I remember having a sleepover in your basement and watching Romeo and Juliet and you and I were so excited because we were so freakin obsessed with him! I can't remember who else was there... it seems like there was one more person. But I hope all is well! It was so good to sit by you at Tim McGraw! :)
Sorry this took me so long...
I remember your reaction when I announced in Relief Society that I was 20 weeks pregnant and you said" nuh uh"!!.... Miss you tons!!
Oh miss Monica where do I even begin.......
The one I remember...please bless you remember too is when we were in the runner going through the Dee Event Center parking lot. And we thought it would be hilarious to bash into someone's car and then just back up like it was nothing and drive away.
I remember getting beef jerky and ben and jerry's all the time.
I remember when you killed George the frog.
I remember when we were moving out of our apartment into the next and the look on our faces when we saw our new apartment for the first time. WOW!!!
I miss your guts!
Hey congratulations! That is so exciting. :) There are so many fun memories, which one to pick. Well first of all you're freaking hilarious, and your laugh always makes me laugh. One particular night I remember coming down from Sundance with a car full of girls and you were driving and all the sudden the car started shaking really bad and you looked at everyone and said "can you feel that?" Turns out our wheel almost came off and we had to sit in front of wendy's till your dad came to pick us up. I'm glad we survived. You are the best Mon, I'm sad you are moving farther away!
Post a Comment