CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm still alive... I think

School started a few weeks ago and things are BUSY to say the least. Justin and I will both graduate in May so we are just trying to make it through this last year. There are some days that I don't know how we are going to do it all. Unfortunately, this means that blogging will have to take a back seat to the other hundred things we've got going on. I know- it's not like I was good at posting in the first place. I will try my best to keep blogging. I must say that even though life is busy, life is good! All is well!

And I have to quickly give a shout out to my sista Brianne. She just happens to be the best dancer ever! I want to brag about her for a second- She was one of Rihanna's backup dancers at the MTV video music awards! It was the number that opened the show- Disturbia was the name of the song. It was awesome! Brianne did AMAZING! She got a little bit of camera time which was so exciting. I am so happy and proud of her. She has worked so hard dancing her little heart out. Brianne- your are amazing and I love you!

6 comments:

Hali said...

Fun to hear from you my long lost friend. Can't wait to play next month! Take care and g'luck in all your comings and goings!

Astrid said...

I'm guess you taught her some of the "sweet" moves you learned from be while breaking it down at the TCP to the "classics!" Ha ha ha! That's awesome for your sister!!! And good luck with the last year of school, I can't imagine going to school with a baby too! I was glad my first one was still in me when I graduated!

Wright Bunch said...

Monica!!! So i've lost my phone, i called my messages but I don't have your number. Leave me your number on my blog and i will call you! Love you lots:)

Kirk said...

Wow!a famous family member that is awesome! Good luck in school and finishing you guys can do it! He is getting so bug by the way... he is way cute! -kelli

The Robinson's said...

hey this is Britney (Smith) Robinson. crazy how you find people on here... you have the cuttest little family! congrats! ok so i love your sister, but she is the fetching hardest to get a hold of! seriously!!! when is her big day cause i am so anxious to know but can't get in touch with her... let me know

The Rawlings Duo said...

Monica, I posted a really cute picture of you and Hayden and I on our blog. It was just too cute to keep to meself :)