CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Alas.....

WE GRADUATED!!!!!!!!!!

After working our little tails off, WE ARE DONE!!! (Technically I am still finishing up my student teaching, but that didn't stop me from enjoying every second of graduation.) I am so proud of us! Justin graduated in the top 10% of our graduating class. I wish I could say the same for myself, but I'm just glad to have graduated at all. :0) I have to admit that there were many times that I NEVER thought I would graduate from college, but here I am. We had such a great time with our families on graduation day. Thanks to all of you for coming down!







Life has started to slow down just a little bit, but things won't really settle down until we are in Tennessee. Now that it is getting closer to moving, I have to admit that I am getting nervous. I am so sad to leave our life here in Cedar City. We have made so many great friends and love this little town. I'm sure there are many adventures that await us in Tennessee, but I know it will be difficult to leave family and friends. Until then, we will enjoy our time in good old Utah!

12 comments:

Sherilyn said...

Congrats and Way to go Monica and Justin. We are so happy for you and so proud of you.Lots of fun adventures awaiting you in the next 4 years.Can't wait to read all about them here on your cute blog.

Ann Mitchell said...

WAY TO GO, MONICA! THERE'S NO BETTER FEELING THAN FINALLY GRADUATING FROM COLLEGE!!!

Natalie, Brent, Abbey, Kyle, Ethan, and Mariah said...

Congratulations on graduating!! What an accomplishment! You will have so much fun in Tennessee.......it will be a challange, but such a fun adventure!

Erica said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting! I am still sad you are moving, we need to get together before you do.

Kiley . Amy . Ava said...

Congrats! I'm so proud of all three of you. Now get up here so we can play before you leave for good. Love you guys!

lulu said...

Congratulations! We would love to see you the next time you are up.

Mike and Aubrey Asay said...

CONGRATS you guys!! That's so awesome! and PS, your little guys is so cute!

Ben and Sarah said...

Oh, we miss you guys too. We go out into the backyard to play and there is no one to talk to at all. It is very lonely for me. Last night Kayson said, Mommy, I want to go home. I said we are home. He said, no, I want to go to our home in Cedar City, this is Grandma's home. It was so sad. We miss it so much. Have you decided when you are moving?

Hali said...

My good Monica friend ;-), it was so wonderful to see you last week. Congratulations, again, on your graduation. I'm so proud of you, and I know how you've worked. You rock!

Can't believe Hayden is getting so big! Adorable! When you get up this way, let's get together. Loves!

MathisFam said...

Congrats on graduating. We are gonna miss you a lot around here!

Jessica said...

O look at you two. You are the pride of our family. We are so glad you did not let those brains go to waste.(even if that means we didn't get to see you as much as we would like) We are so happy for you...and a little jealous that you still have some fun adventures that await you in Tennessee. Now get some pics of Hayden's glasses up. I am dying to see them!

Chels Grubbs said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations you guys!!! I'm so proud of you! Now when it's all said and done, move back to utah so my kids can have aunt monica for their fav teacher!!! Oh and CALL ME so we can hang out before you leave!!! I am dying to meet Hayden!!! He is SO cute and I'm in love with your family pictures on the side!!!