Congrats you guys! He is so so sweet and I love the cheese picture of Hayden and Ryder. I rolled! He is so much like you Monica. Glad you guys are doing great. I love your little guys, so cute!
Soooooo adorable! Looks like your family is starting out the opposite of your mom's...all boys, rather than all girls! My niece had her 1st baby yesterday...on her daddy's graduation from the U. So, his graduation pics are of him holding his baby...in his cap & gown! Check out the pics on my blog: http://missmitchellsfabulousfifthgrade.blogspot.com
Our little family resides in the South! Justin is attending the Southern College of Optometry in Memphis, Tennessee. I am officially a stay at home mommy and I couldn't be happier to be done with college forever! Hayden is three and I'm pretty sure he is smarter than me most of the time. He also makes me laugh harder than anyone else I know. Little Ryder is the newest addition to our family. He is way too cute for his own good. Oh, and don't even get me started on the adorable rolls on his legs. It's a crazy coincidence but both our boys just happen to be the most adorable little boys ever!
8 comments:
I'm sad I wasn't able to be there for it! But I'm sure it was lovely! He is a cutie.
He is such a cutie and I think those pictures with Hayden are so great. You are blessed--you have a great family!
Congrats you guys! He is so so sweet and I love the cheese picture of Hayden and Ryder. I rolled! He is so much like you Monica. Glad you guys are doing great. I love your little guys, so cute!
A blog post! YAY!
You look fabulous. The boys are darling, and I'm SOOO glad that twister didn't touch down. Miss you!
Soooooo adorable! Looks like your family is starting out the opposite of your mom's...all boys, rather than all girls! My niece had her 1st baby yesterday...on her daddy's graduation from the U. So, his graduation pics are of him holding his baby...in his cap & gown! Check out the pics on my blog:
http://missmitchellsfabulousfifthgrade.blogspot.com
MOnica! Congrats on your new addition... He is so cute! What a cute little family you have!
I love the pictures! You guys all look fabulous! That funnel cloud is crazy! It's something I don't love at all about living in the midwest.
Congrats Jackmans! I don't believe you had a baby Monica because you look great! And I love the name! So cute! Anyway, congrats again on Ryder!
Post a Comment