Ryder Levi Jackman






This adorable little guy was born 3-3-11 at 12:21 via c-section. He weighed 7 lbs. 7 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. He is the sweetest little baby and we LOVE him to death.
My apologies that this post isn't longer, but seeing as how it has taken me three separate attempts to complete this post, this is about the best I can do right now.
Our little family is doing very well. I can't even begin to describe the love that we have for Ryder. He is our little angel! We're all still adjusting, but very happy! Even though this has been a struggle for Hayden, he is such a great big brother and such a stud! I am so blessed and I LOVE being with my boys!

15 comments:
What a cutie--Congratulations!
Yay! I've been anxiously awaiting this post!
He is absolutely! Looks just like his big brother--who is looking ALL grown up! CONGRATULATIONS. Glad you're all doing well! :-)
Loves from Utah!
Congrats!! He is so sweet. It really makes me want another baby. (ALMOST) Hayden is so big. It gets a lot easier. Good Luck!
congrats! your boys are so cute. glad to hear everything is going well.
HOLY COW CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting and what adorable little boys. I love all the different "dorky" mathematical significance with his stats . . . 3-3 7 lbs. 7 oz. at 12:21. What a cute little boy and older brother!
I've already told you a million times how cute he is! He really is! I am so happy you are loving being a mommy of 2!
Hooray!! He is so sweet!
Congratulations Mommy of 2!!
Baby Brothers are awesome
Monica, he's so precious! Congratulations!!!
YAY MOMMY MOMO!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations you guys! He is so perfect and adorable. I seriously didn't even recognize Hayden. He is so BIG. I just expect him to be a little toddler still learning how to walk. I think that is the last time I have seen him. Good luck with 2!
Oh Monica.... (Tear) He is the most perfect little boy. I love the third picture down, because I can so see you in his face. And of course, the one with "the boys" together. Precious. Give them really big squeezes for me. Congrats on having two of the most beautiful boys ever... right next to Amber's!
What the Crap?!!! I didn't even know you were Prego! I'm sure it's my own fault, because I don't ever get on my blog anymore, but holy cow! That is so awesome. Congratulations!! i was just thinking, over spring break, how we could come visit you guys this time.... and how much fun we had with you guys when you came here. WOW! I'm in shock. I am so happy for you, and he is so precious. How are you feeling? Congrats!!!
He is just beautiful!!! (is that ok to say about a boy?) All that hair! Congrats you guys!! They will be best buds!
Oh Mon! What a couple of little cuties! It makes me so mad you guys don't live closer!!!!!! But I'm happy you weren't blown away! My goodness that tornado picture is so scary!
What adorable boys! I love Hayden's expression, he seems so happy to have a brother.
Post a Comment