Oh how I love summer! I am trying to cherish every second because once fall comes things will be busy, busy, busy. Most days are spent playing with Hayden and waiting until Justin gets home from work so we can play with him too. Our apartment complex has a swimming pool which is where we spend lots of time. Hayden likes swimming...most of the time. There are some days when he clings to me like a little monkey once we get in the pool. But most days he has lots of fun.
Hayden is getting so big. He is seven months old and I can't believe it. I also can't believe how much fun he is getting. The older he gets the more fun is. This has been the best summer yet. The only bad thing about this summer is that we found out Hayden has Torticollus- which means that the muscles on one side of Hayden's neck are weaker than the muscles on the other side. We have to take him to physical therapy each week and do different stretches and exercises to help correct it. We have been doing the physical therapy for about three weeks now and we are already seeing an improvement in his neck. Hopefully things will continue to progress.
* I thought I would post this video of us having fun with Hayden one night. This has to be my favorite sound in the whole world!
July- Summer continued
1 week ago

14 comments:
Yay! She posts! Looks like you guys are having so much fun. I'm glad Hayden is doing better. I can already see the improvement in the pic you have up. Keep up the good work mommy!
One of these days, I will come play again. Promise. Take care!
K he is so stinkin cute! I love the video, if Justin was doing that to me I'd be cracking up too.
Miss Monica! Hayden is so dang cute! I can't believe he is already 7 months old. The video was so cute too! I want to see you guys so bad! I have to agree with you on the summer thing! LOVE IT! Especially since we about froze in Iowa last winter! So the other day I heard "Baby Love" on the radio and thought of you and remembered the time in the "Runner" drivin around Weber listening to a little motown! HA! I miss your guts!!!
Oh my gosh! I just want to squish his little toes (in a good way) He is so cute--fun pool!
Summer IS fun with little ones around. I loved the video of him laughing...it's precious, it made me laugh. Nothing better than a baby giggling to get the smiles going.
I hope his neck is okay and getting stronger. Keep up the good work with him.
Have a great 4th of July~
Michele
What a cute little guy. Marilee told me you didn't get your invite to my "exclusive" blog. Send me your email at astrid_paxton@yahoo.com and I'll re-send you the invite. Sorry about that.
Ah, I love those little laughs, arent they priceless? Its good you have them on video you'll be so glad you do. I have a friend whose kid had torticollus (spelling?) too and just those exercises made the world of difference and within a couple of months she could move her head perfectly.
Anyways call me sometime and Seth and I will come over and swim with you and little Hayden, even though I must say a prego lady in a swimsuit is not all that flattering. I hope your all doing well.
O I have the biggest smile on my face from the video. He is getting too big! we miss you guys this weekend. I have joined the blogging world once again... so maybe now we can keep in touch more. Love you guys P.S that pic of Hayden in his walker, I have never seen him look so much like a Healey before. I think he looks a lot like my kids in some of our pics. He is so cute
OH MY GOSH!!! he is absolutely adorable! He is so big and soooo cute. You guys are just the cutest little family- would love to see you soon. Call next time you're in the area- luv you cuz.
Monica, I'm so glad you come by the library and stop by to say hello and let us see how big and cute your little (?!) guy is getting! I'm happy to know that therapy is doing wonders for his neck--isn't it amazing what they can do these days? Make sure you don't forget to stop by even when Fall comes and you are busy, busy, busy. And bring Hayden ;-) We can compare Hayden notes.
monica your baby is so cute! I can't believe how big he is already.
Hey Monica I was so glad to hear from you. I'm glad you got our blog address and looked us up. I was gonna ask Zack to call Justin and get your email, but this is much better. I love you pics of Hayden, he is so cute and chubby! We miss you guys and everyone in Cedar. Yeah we met the Barnetts, and they are so nice, and their boys are so cute. If they are anything like you guys we will love hanging out with them. Oh and Ady loved watching the baby video!!!
Oh how cute is little hayden! I can't wait until Beckem starts laughing like that. I love his shirt too....Beckems wearing his now that you gave him. I'm glad to see you picked one up for yourself too! How much physical therapy does he have to do? I've never even heard of that!
I saw your blog and was so exited. Hayden is so cute I can't believe how big he is already. Hope you guys are doing good.
Post a Comment