So our anniversary is coming up this summer and we can’t decide what to do for it. We originally planned to go out to L.A. and stay with my sister, but now that gas prices are a joke we bagged that idea. We want to do something fun, yet cheap- and so far we’ve come up with zilch. We need help coming up with ideas. So if any of you have suggestions on what we could do, it would be greatly appreciated!
July- Summer continued
1 week ago

8 comments:
Okay, so since I've only had one anniversary myself I'm no expert! We went to Hotel Park City for ours and stayed in these little villas which were awesome but pricey! Couldn't afford it now :o) But I was thinking...you could go to your beautiful cabin and stay, take a 4-wheeler, and drive somewhere fun on them for a picnic. Romantic but cheap?? There's also the outlets close by, fishing at strawberry, or you could stay in and watch movies all day snuggled up to eath other :o) Okay , I just dreamed you up a whole vacation haha Hope you guys are doing well!
Hello Jackman Family! This is Sara Ferriola. I saw your name on the Huff's blog.
You have a baby! He is sooo adorable! Congratulations! You can visit our blog at www.sarashawn.blogspot.com
Two things you need to get:
1. A babysitter
2. Condoms
We're done here.
Might I recommend Vegas and the Eiffel Tower Restaurant, or my sister said Olives is nice. Either of those places you can get a nice view of the Bellagio Fountains while you eat. Plus you can get some sweet hotel deals there since they think they'll make their money back on your gambling addiction. Not that you have a gambling addiction . . .only when it comes to betting on TCP.
I like the idea of going to the cabin. That would be nice and cozy. :)
Even a Bed and Breakfast somewhere....St. George? :)
I'm sure you'll come up with something romantic and fun. Just make sure you get a babysitter. :)
Have fun.
Michele
Um, I have no suggestions. Last year Tim took me to the Anniversary Inn in Salt Lake haha I know I know calm down, it was THAT awesome. We stayed in the lake powell room......wow.I'm only here to say that reading your blog and your comments make my life complete and I wish you lived closer considering I haven't seen you since we still both had crushes on backstreet boys.....ok maybe not that long but it feels like it......ok I still do love that brian.......just kidding
I love budget anniversaries. That's all we've ever had, I guess, but they are wonderful! I don't suggest making dinner yourself...that's where I would put my money so I wasn't exhausted for the rest of the night. Then I would have a babysitter (I would love to help - if your anniversary is late enough in the summer, I volunteer! :-), and I would do something that takes a lot of thought but not money. Re-create your first date, put on your wedding dress and dance to your song, write love letters and read them while you go on a beautiful picnic-hike. Give each other back rubs and look at wedding photos. Cheesy, perhaps, but hopefully the husband will enjoy reminiscing as much as the wife!
Good luck!
ok, so am I behind or what? Am I the worst sister...um yeah, cause I haven't even got on my blog....or anyone elses for that matter for a few months. I missed all those cute pics of your chunky monkey and those adorable little girls. So I don't have any good anniversary tips.. but I do know where you can find a excellent babysitter! We would love to watch Hayden while you and Justin go and rekindle your passionate relationship. So keep me posted. O and by the way, you totally suck for going to look at Tim Magraw's sexy booty without me! love you
Post a Comment