CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I am still figuring out this whole blog thing! I have wanted to start a blog ever since Hayden was born, however it has been hard to find time- but here it goes.


This is our little angle Hayden Justin Jackman. He was born November 26, 2007. He weighed 7 lbs, 15 oz and was 19 inches long. He is now three months old! He is our pride and joy. Hayden is our favorite thing in the whole wide world! He is sooooo much fun- even though he is colicy. Hayden is smiling and cooing all the time! He is becoming more interactive everyday- and we love it! Hayden has brought more joy into our lives than we ever thought possible. Needless to say- we love the little guy.
































Check out this one from Valentine's Day! Someone was excited!







Justin is working hard and keeping very busy this semester. Between school, family, work, job shadowing and homework, it is a miracle he has time to breathe and be an amazing dad and husband! Justin has one year of school left and then plans to go to optometry school.


I am having lots of fun staying home with Hayden. I have become a little mommy- my days revolve around naps, feedings, diapers, playing with Hayden, and I never miss an episode of Good Things Utah. I even have a note over my doorbell that says “Please knock, baby sleeping!” Like I said- I’m a mom! Life is wonderful and I will try to keep this blog updated!

11 comments:

lulu said...

Monica, he is so cute! I just started our blog a week ago. Check it out http://bryanandlarawashington.blogspot.com

Tyler, Amanda, Braxton, and Boston said...

Oh I Love IT!!!! I am so excited you finally got it up and running! He is so darling! I can't wait till I get to see him in person! We need to come and visit you! We have many trips planned to our St. George condo this Spring & Summer and it will be a must that we stop in! Hope you don't mind! I hope we get to see you really soon! When are you coming up next? Again your little family is so darling and you look FABULOUS! Hope to see you soon! I miss ya! Love Amanda!

Hali said...

I LOVE it! Hayden is officially adorable. What a cute little family and a good little mommy you are. (I know, I've seen that note on your doorbell ha ha.) I hope all is well. Thanks for the link! Hope to see you again soon! Take care my dear. Luv ya, Hali

Trecia said...

Ooohhhh Mon he is soooo cute and getting big so fast!!! Like evryone else I too am glad you finally have a blog!! Luv Ya

Kiley . Amy . Ava said...

Yeah! So excited that we can be blogger buddies. I wanna squeeze baby hayden's face off....... in a good way ofcourse. I love that you are a mom, and not only a mom but you are the best mom to that little boy. Love you guys.

Chels Grubbs said...

MON!!!! I could squish his cheeks off!!! or something a little less creepy.....You guys look so good!!! I'm glad I can keep up on what you're cute little family is doing now.... p.s. the other day i started laughing out loud remembering when in the th grade you and i were running in the hall you were holding onto my back pack and you slipped on some water and pulled me down backwards on top of you!!!!!hahaha and then some jerk teacher i think it was mrs. houtz came out and yelled at us

Anonymous said...

Miss Monica! I am so excited you started a blog! Hayden is so dang cute. I wish I could see him. What a cute family you have! I seriously wish we lived closer to each other!!! I miss you tons!!!! I guess we will just have to stick to calling each other and talking about the crazies! :)

Tyler and Kilee said...

Yeah you have a blog! I'm bad at updating mine but it is a fun way to check up on everyone and keep in touch! Hayden is adorable like everyone else has said! He totally looks like a Healey but then I can see a little of Justin in him too. Your hair cut is way cute by the way. I love it!
**Oh and when I have the baby and stop working, I will a GTU fan as well! :o)

Amber said...

Mucky Jo......I love that you are the cutest little mom and homemaker! Hayden reminds me so much of your pictures as a young'n Both so cute! So now that you have this up and running, you better update it OFTEN!! I know you are taking pictures of Hayden like no tomorrow, so keep em coming! Love all 3 of ya.......oh and Im glad to know that your liking the book, just wait!!!!

Topher and Carma said...

Monica-I am so happy you finally started your blog, I have been anticipating it. Hayden is so cute and squeezable. We miss you guys. Let's chat soon. You are the cutest mom.

kelsey.bj.addi said...

hey lil' mon-ma! wow can i have the ingredients for a good lookin baby boy? what a stud. oh and you are so gorgeous i just miss you, i hope all is well for you and justin and hayden
love kels