CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Happiest Place on Earth

We took Hayden on his first vacation to Disneyland! This was not only Hayden’s first time at Disneyland, but Justin’s as well. We had the time of our lives. We went with everyone in my family- even Grandma Healey and Grandma Salmon came! We were all happy to see Brianne again since she is living the big life in L.A. Three days was not nearly long enough to spend at the happiest place on earth!


(I was going to put up a slide show thing with all of our pictures from Disneyland, but after many failed attempts at getting it on our blog I gave up. Then I decided to just post a bunch of the pictures, but our computer decided to go crazy after I uploaded a few. So now that I have lost all patience this is good enough for me. Enjoy)






















We even made it to the beach! We missed Amber and Jeff’s family that day because they had to leave early. We all had an absolute blast the whole vacation! I say let’s do this every year!








I also wanted to post how proud Hayden and I are of Justin. Over Easter weekend Justin took the OAT – which is the admissions test you have to take to get into Optometry school. The test is out of 400, and Justin scored 360- which means he scored in the 95th percentile! He studied sooooooooo hard and he earned every point of that 360. Justin- Hayden and I love you so much and knew you would do awesome! We couldn't be more proud of you-Congrats Daddy!


(This was taken right after he took the test)

14 comments:

Chels Grubbs said...

First of all.......are you kidding me with that slide show of hayden on the side!!!!! He is SO CUTE!!!!! I just want to squeeze him!!!!! Second, what is brianne doing in LA? dancing? but give me details. THird, YAY for justin on his test!!! When you guys are rich and buy a big beautiful house will you let me come over? It will be just like the old days when I lived in the crime capital of American fork and would escape to your big nice house where the brenchley's were your next door neighbors instead of the meth lab or polygamists that lived by me : )

ps. were you sick and dying your whole pregnancy? puking? or just felt like crap? I better have twins or we are having one child total....

pps when are you coming up here so i can see you and your freaking cute baby?!

Jessica said...

Monica, I love those Pictures of Hayden. He is so dang cute...I love him, so get your butt down here and play with me! I can't beleive I didn't comment after your tag, It was so funny. I laughed the entire time. I think we should bring the bangs back. We were hot. O and the cleaning thing, give it up. It is just in your blood to need a clean house 24/7. Listen to Justin, kick your feet up and learn to play with Hayden in a mess. It only took me to kid number two to just give up on that dream. Love you and miss you already

Anonymous said...

How fun! I am super jealous of your vacation! That is awesome that the whole fam was able to go. Looks like you all had a great time. Hayden is so stinkin cute Monica. I can't wait to see him! Congrats to Justin also on his test! That is great!

Tyler, Amanda, Braxton, and Boston said...

Disneyland is all you have to say to get my husbands attention! WE LOVE DISENYLAND! I am so jealous you got to go! We are dying to go back! I could spend like a whole month there just seeing every little thing! Hayden is so darling in all of those pictures! I can't beleive he is growing up so fast! I am so excited for Justin! School is SOOO much work & time! I am so excited for him! HUGE Accomplishment! I wish we got to see you more often! We should be heading down to St. George here in the next month or so! SO we will definately stop in! Are you coming up soon? Give me a call let's catch up!

Hali said...

Miss Monica! :) How I miss you! Glad you had a fun trip to Disneyland... Hayden is SOOOO cute!....and props to your hubby for a job well done. Can't wait to see you and play with that adorable baby! Talk to you soon.

Nielsen Family said...

We want to go to disney soo bad now that Kyla is older and would enjoy it so much! we took kyla when she was little too and had so much fun!

Linda Liebhardt said...

What a wonderful vacation! How fun. Congratulations to Justin on the fantabulous scores on his exam. That is so cool. Isn't it nice to be married to someone so smart? Drop in and see us again here in the Library with that cute little baby of yours--we love to see you guys.

Marilee said...

Okay... your baby is sooooo cute! I am so jealous you went to Disneyland... I want to go there so bad! Now, a little Ezra update... So, it seems that dear old Ezz needed more money$ so he started embezeling(sp?).... So he "stepped down" as CEO and is probably landing in jail! I just think he was missing the old team at TCP #941 if ya know what I mean!

Brittany said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I can't believe how big Hayden is getting! Also tell Justin congrats! We miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Ah, I'm jealous you guys were able to go to Disney Land. How fun. Sounds like you deserved it though, with Justins test and you just being a mom (I say we deserve a vacation like every other day :)). Anyways, I love the pics and I hear you on that blasted slideshow business. Someone will have to sit us both down and explain it to us very simply. Call me, we need to do something!

amberandlandon said...

Congratulations you guys! How exciting!

Tyler and Kilee said...

How fun! Remember when you and I went to Florida to Disneyworld? Good ol' 8th grade. I bet you didn't get half as many pictures of you with the characters as we did :o) That is so awesome about Justin's test! I was telling Tyler and he said yeah, he was always a way smart kid! Good for him that's exciting!

Michele said...

Monica,
Congrats to Justin ~ way to go!!

It sounds like you guys had a great time at Disneyland and the pictures are great. Even the one with Grandma in it...I love her scarf! :) Gotta love her.

Take Care,
Michele

Jill said...

Monica-Long time, no see! It's me, Jill Ingles--Remember me from good old TCP? I found your blog on Marilee's hope it's okay I took a peek. I can't believe you're a momma, that's so neat!! He's so dang cute!! You'll have to check out my blog: www.inglesfamily.blogspot.com. Hopefully I'll hear from you.
Jill